Friday, January 23, 2009

Our Sweet Baby Girl

Audrey is growing so quickly. A few random people have been saying she looks like the Gerber baby. She has been getting up on her knees lately like she is getting ready to crawl soon. But mostly, she gets into the plank position and hangs out like she is about ready to do a push-up. It really is adorable. We really can't help but love this little girl! Something unique about her is that she has this little red mark on her forehead that lights up when she gets upset or when she laughs really hard. We realized that it turns into a heart. Our daughter has a heart on her forehead! The kids really get a kick out of it when she lets it shine.  It reminds me of the Care Bears when their little tummies shine with their symbol when they do the care bear stare. 
Also, her hair seems to finally be growing in a little (and I mean a little). We can't help but notice that it is coming in pretty dark on the sides and back. I keep hoping one of my girls will have black hair like their Daddy with their blue eyes. I've always thought that was such a pretty combination. We'll see, Audrey might be the one. She turned 8 months old yesterday and we are super grateful to have had our lives lit up by this sweet baby girl. 






5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Jess she is super cute! I just wanna huge her and kiss her cute little cheeks!!!

Anonymous said...

what a doll Jess...we miss you guys and keep you blog updated so I can always peek on you guys! I can't believe she is sitting up...what a BIG GIRL!

Unknown said...

Oh Jess, she is such a sweetie girl! I don't know on the dark hair wish though...that may be pushing it :) She looks so kissable! How are ya'll surviving the crazy weather extremes?
Love, Jen

Jennine Watson said...

She is a cutie! I love her smile!! It lights up her whole face.

Stacy said...

She is so beautiful!