Happy Birthday Son!

Eli is 5! What a joy he is in our lives. This year was his year to have a party. I told him we could have a party at the house with all the friends he wanted but he really wanted to go to Chuck E Cheese. So we compromised and he was able to pick 2 friends. We ended up heading into Anchorage with our 4 children, Eli's two friends and 2 of their siblings. (all cousins) It was an eventful day with 8 kids and Ryan and I!
This was the "boy car" with Ryan driving. Poor little Audrey stuck with all those boys.
Eli and his cousin Gabe waiting for pizza at Costco. We stopped there for lunch on our way to Chuck E Cheese.
The girls waiting for their pizza too!
and then...
Ryan had a kid that needed to go to the bathroom. He asked if anyone else needed to go...here is everybody that said yes. :) Thanks Ryan for being a trooper. They are all lined up waiting outside the restroom. I played with this picture on photo shop. I liked hoe it pulled out all the blues.
No comments:
Post a Comment