Well I guess Sarah Palin came into Wasilla to vote. Not sure if that was her but can't think of what else it would have been. Plus my mom and Kali saw her motorcade on their way to teach school yesterday morning. I guess all the hooplah will be different now that Obama is our new President. It's been kinda crazy seeing Wasilla on National news stations!
After the jet sightings, I was still on my way home and saw a coyote on the side of the road. That is much more rare to see than a moose. We got a couple of good looks a it before it took off. Anyway, it has been an unusual week of sightings... As long as no UFO's are in the mix, all is well.
Not an unusual sight for most Alaskans, but I always have fun watching the moose calves. The mamma was laying down in the woods behind the house while this baby was scavenging for morsels close to the neighbors house. Cute little guy. Or girl?? 

I love it when they bend down on their knees like this... bum up in the air.
No comments:
Post a Comment