
If you look really close, you can see Jordyn at the mic
in the middle of the picture.
"Our last song will be Jingle Bells" is what she said.
She was excited to have a speaking part this concert and
often reminded me that we needed to practice. :)

Jordyn and her friend Harmony. Harmony's mom and I went to high school together. It is great to see these girls good friends.
1 comment:
I'd be happy to help you out.
If you have a walmart you can find most of what you need.
Waistband (stretch)
Ribbon
2 spools of "Tulle" 6" x 25"
I cut my color to 17" each, white/beige color (accent color) to 19" and the ribbon to 15".
You made need to adjust that if you want them longer. After that you just tie a double knot around the waistband (oh...measure the waitband and sew it together.) Make sure your knots are all on the same edge (bottom). Once you have your two layers to tulle tied on...then add the ribbon!
Post a Comment